• Easy to Install
Foss Floors Carpet Tiles are affordable and easy to install making them a great product for DIY home improvement projects. They are also modular, durable, hypoallergenic and great for basements, lofts, garages, dorm rooms, workout rooms, small businesses, mudrooms, workshops, play rooms, bonus rooms, storage areas, decks, and outdoor kitchens
• Every year Foss reuses 40 millions pounds of plastic and makes it into floor coverings.
• That translates to 2 billion plastic bottles recycled into carpet and not in landfills , oceans, lakes and parks.
• Foss Floors boasts a zero loss recycling policy, where all scraps and defects are recycled back into fiber to be used again
• Foss Floors is a known leader in non-woven needle punch flooring and a huge contributor to the recycling of PET post-consumer plastic drinking bottles.
See how easy it is to install carpet tiles
- Products commonly made from recycled PET include new PET bottles and jars, carpet, clothing, industrial strapping, rope, automotive parts, fiberfill for winter jackets and sleeping bags, construction materials, and protective packaging.
- Producing products from plastic bottles reduces energy consumption by 66%.
- This process of using recycled PET is environmentally friendly and cost effective allowing Foss Floors to keep its products affordable.