Foss Premium Peel & Stick Carpet Tiles are great for small businesses, weather proof and made from recycled PET post-consumer plastic bottles
Foss Premium Peel & Stick Carpet Tiles are made from 100% post consumer PET Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Every year Foss reuses 40 millions pounds of plastic to make its floor coverings.
- That translates to, 2 billion plastic bottles recycled into carpet and not in landfills , oceans, lakes and parks
- Foss Floors has a zero loss recycling policy and all scraps are recycled back into fiber to be used again
- Foss Floors is a known leader in non-woven needle punch flooring and a huge contributor to the recycling of PET post-consumer plastic drinking bottles.
- Products commonly made from recycled PET include new PET bottles and jars, carpet, clothing, industrial strapping, rope, automotive parts, fiberfill for winter jackets and sleeping bags, construction materials, and protective packaging.
- Producing products from plastic bottles reduces energy consumption by 66%.
- The process of using recycled PET is environmentally friendly and cost effective allowing Foss Floors to make affordable products.